what a wonderful journey I have,
finally I came to the day, my graduation day!
after graduated on 5th May 2011,
the graduation ceremony was held on 19th Nov 2011,
what a long waiting time, right?!
but, well..I am officially graduated, DONE!🙂
there is one wonderful thing (from many wonderful things) I love from my graduation,
it is my MAKE UP! why?
Because… I DID IT MYSELF!
It feels GREAT,hhehe.. :p
and I look good, right?
over confidence? Let’s Take a look..🙂
how do I look? ^_^
I’d like to share my make up stuffs for this occassion,
well actually I’m not a make up addict,
but this ocassion was very special for me,
because it’s not just graduation ceremony,but also..
hmm,I’ll tell you later ya..😉
1. Milk Cleanser + Face Toner : Viva Cucumber
2. Facial Wash : Kelly Lemon Soap
3. Moisturizer + Foundation : Maybelline BB Cream
4. Concealer : Maybelline Concealer Medium-Sand
5. Compact Powder : Pixy UV Whitening Two Way Cake Natural Beige
6. Eye Shadow : La Tulipe No. 01
7. Liquid Eyeliner : Pixy Black Color
8. Mascara : Maybelline Hypercurl Volume Express
9. Blush On : La Tulipe No. 02
10. Lipstick : Wardah Lipstick Exclusive No. 28 Purple Rose
11. Lipgloss : La Tulipe Pink
I am not an expert, I like my make up just because I did it myself,
and it’s look good,
so, here I am..thanks for visiting😉
Wish Me Luck for a GREAT FUTURE, aamiin!!!
I did nothing to my eyebrows,
because it’s already on a good shape for me🙂